- 1 medium avocado
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (may use lemon juice instead)
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onions
- 1 garlic clove , finely minced
- 1/8 teaspoon chopped jalapeños
- Cut the avocado in half. Remove seed and scoop out the flesh with a spoon. Place in a bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork but be sure to leave a few avocado chunks.
- Add the salt, lime juice, onions, garlic, and jalapeños.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to use or eat right away.
Reference: One Dish Kitchen